What does green mean to you?
Nature, hope, pharmacy signs, the green number...
Green is a symbol of life, growth, harmony and stabilitý like this tree well anchored by its roots. It is a colour that comforts, relaxes and is good to be surrounded by.
Symbolised by a circle, the green component describes how a person stabilises their environment and reacts to changes in rhythm. This behaviour is the result of an introverted orientation in a perceived supportive environment.
The main characteristics of a green personality:
- Careful, stable and patient, likes personalised relationships.
- Seeks consistency and harmony, needs to anticipate.
- Dislikes conflict, actively supports and listens to others.
- Seeks security and a sense of belonging.
Different levels of green in a profile :
People with a lot of green in their behavioural style are often discreet and cooperative. They perceive the environment in a favourable/sociable way and are introverted/reflective.
A green person will be described by others as a consistent, calming and listening person who can anticipate and plan for the long term.
Green in a few words
Empathetic - Listening - Attentive - Slow - Patient - Understanding - Stable - Calm - Relaxed - Consistent - Methodical - Loyal - Realistic - Cooperative
To communicate well with a green personality, you need to :
- Be empathetic, relational and friendly, create a relationship of partnership and solidarity.
- Give yourself time to build trust little by little.
- Do not expose them by asking their opinion, accompany them and help them to decide.
- Be patient and put them at ease.
|Perception "I can stabilise my environment"||Favourable perception of the environment and introverted orientation.|
|Motivations||Be useful to others, evolve in a stable, coherent and harmonious environment|
|Fears||Loss of securitý, stabilitý and landmarks|
|Causes of stress||Conflict, pressure, urgency, changes of pacePasser à la couleur bleue|
Switch to blue